HIMALAYA ADVENTURE CAMP 2017
Himalaya Adventure Course (HAC) is a certified course jointly conducted by GGIM & ABVIMAS. It is a customized course mainly for Avhaan participants of GGIM who have participated in various treks and adventure camps of Avhaan programme.
Having trained during various Avhaan treks and adventure camp at fort Sinhagad; they are now prepared to take on challenges of Himalayas. The course will have the following course contents:
Registration Form (download) (please submit the forms latest by 22nd Apr 2017)
Duration: 9th – 22nd May 2017
The course fees are 20000/- (The fees are revised due to increased fees from ABVIMAS institute Manali)
Pune to Delhi: 9th May 2017, reporting time: 2:30 PM, Pune Station (Train No.: 12147, Nizamuddin Express)
Delhi to Pune: Arrival in Pune: 22nd May 2017, 4:00 PM, Pune Station (Train No.: 12780, Goa Express)
Delhi to Manali: 10th May 2017 & Manali to Delhi 20th May 2017 (Both overnight journeys)
Option 1 – Pay the all fees by cheque in the name of “Guardian Giripremi Institute of Mountaineering”
Option 2 – Transfer fees in our bank account
Bank details are given below –
A/c Name – Guardian Giripremi Institute of Mountaineering
Bank Name – HDFC Bank, Mayur Colony
A/c No. – 50200009999572
IFSC code- HDFC0000149
|SR.NO||NAME OF ITEM||QUANTITY|
|5.||Casual T shirt/Shirt||04-05|
|9.||Light weight towel and napkin||01|
|11.||Sun Block Cream||01|
|12.||Personal Toilet Kit (toothbrush, toothpaste, mosquito repellent, cosmetics if any)||01|
|13.||Sun Cap/ Hat||01|
|16.||Torch (with spare batteries)||01|
|17.||Rain Coat/ Poncho||01|
|18.||Notebook and Pen (Mandatory)||01|
|19.||Day Sack & a Rucksack (45-50 l) for travelling||01|
- Rucksack, sleeping bags, mattress for the trek days will be provided. Participants should bring their own rucksack for travel.
- Please do not bring deodorants/ perfumes for the camp
- You may bring cameras at your own responsibility.
- Participants should carry their packed dinner only for 9th May 2017.
- Participants should carry their original school ID card + Photocopy of aadhar/passport/school ID
- Participants can carry approx. 2000/- as a pocket money for shopping at Manali.
- Mobile phones, electronic gadgets are strictly not allowed. GGIM members will post the updates and the parents can get in touch with Bhushan: 9822323147 & Dinesh: 9890499955
Suggested Equipment Shops:
Everest Adventure Gear: Dinesh Kotkar: 9890499955; Apte Road, Deccan, Pune
Gypsy Sports Equipment India- Bhavani Peth Near Old Motor Stand Pune
Vertical Enterprises, Samiran Kolhe, 8275201227
Wildcraft Store – FC road Pune
Decathlon- Wagholi Pune
Shakti Sports- Tilak Road Pune