Annapurna Circuit trek takes you across the breathtaking valleys and panoramas of Annapurna National Park. Exploring the remote valley of Pasang & Manag, glimpses into Local Sherpa Culture and nonetheless, jaw-dropping views of gigantic massif of Annapurna are the high lights of this trek.
Giripremi's team of highly experienced mountaineers are setting forth on 8th consecutive expedition to an 8000er mountain. It is none other than mighty Annapurna I, the tenth highest mountain & the most challenging in the world. Giripremi in association with GGIM has planned two beautiful treks in Annapurna National Park. By participating in these treks, you will of course explore the incredible Himalayan vistas but also contribute in supporting Giripremi's Expedition to Annapurna I.
5th Apr - 19th Apr 2020.
|1||Arrival in Kathmandu||Holy Himalaya||-|
|2||Drive to Dharapani (1860m) via Besisahar||Tea House||BLD|
|3||Trek to Chame (2670m)||Tea House||BLD|
|4||Trek to Pisang (3200m)||Tea House||BLD|
|5||Trek to Manang (3540m)||Tea House||BLD|
|6||Rest day in Manang (3540m)||Tea House||BLD|
|7||Trek to Yak Kharkha (4018m)||Tea House||BLD|
|8||Trek to Phedi (4450m)||Tea House||BLD|
|9||Cross Throng - la pass (5416) and Trek to Muktinath (3760m)||Tea House||BLD|
|10||Trek to Kagbeni (2800m)||Tea House||BLD|
|11||Trek to Jomsom (2720m)||Tea House||BLD|
|12||Fly to Pokhara(820m)||Hotel Third Pole||B|
|13||Fly back to Kathmandu||Holy Himalaya||B|
|14||Free day in Kathmandu||Holy Himalaya||B|
The cost for the expedition is INR 65,000/- + GST at actual. (Ex. Kathmandu)
(Please note that the above mentioned cost is only for Indian Citizens. For the citizens of other countries, the cost will be different.)
Following services are included in above cost
- All airport to hotel transfers at Kathmandu
- 3 nights stay at Hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis with breakfast only
- Kathmandu - Pokhara transportation by tourist bus
- KTM- Bedisar transpostration
- Muktinath- Pokhara - Kathmandu transportation
- Food and Accommodation during trekking
- 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara
- All necessary paper works (ACAP permit)
- Trekking duffel bag and trekking map
- Daily Dispatch on website
- An experienced guide and porters
- One special dinner in Kathmandu
Following services are NOT included in above cost
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal gear like windcheaters, feather jackets, walking sticks etc.
- Meals in Kathmandu except the breakfast
- Extra beverages and mineral water during the trek
- Personal expenses during trek like wi-fi, battery charging, hot water bath, etc.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Tips for guides and porter
- VISA /permit / any other extra cost applicable to NON INDIAN passport holders.
All participants above 14 years are eligible to apply for this trek. Participant size will be max 14.
HOW TO REGISTER:
You can register for this trek throughout the year. The initial booking has to be done before 3 months of the reporting date. Following are simple steps for registration.
Step 1: Fill up Online enrollment form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Step 2: Download, print and fill up Medical form from a medical practitioner.
Step 3: Download Indemnity bond. Print first page of the form on 500 Rs. stamp paper, fill the form and get it notarized by a legal practitioner. (Please note that the indemnity bond should be submitted only once)
(Please note that there are separate indemnity bonds for adults and minors. In case of minors, participant has to procure a consent letter from parents. We will share the format once you register.
- Medical Form
- Indemnity Form
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens. Other foreign nationals should have their passports with them)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent's consent letter
Pay the trek fees by cheque in the name of “Guardian Giripremi Institute of Mountaineering”
Transfer fees in our bank account
Bank details are given below
A/c Name- Guardian Giripremi Institute of mountaineering
A/c No. 35422707432 (current a/c)
IFSC Code SBIN0013530
Branch Karve Nagar, Pune 411052
Rs. 30,000/- to be paid at the time of initial booking and balance 30 days prior to the trek.
cancellation request through email.Rs. 15,000/- will be deducted and balance amount will be refunded, if cancellation is made 30
or more days prior to the reporting date of your selected batch.Rs. 25,000/- will be deducted and balance amount will be refunded, if cancellation is made
15 to 30 days prior to the reporting date of your selected batch.No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to date of departure.