Mardi Himal is one of the beautiful treks in the Annapurna Conservation Area. Maximum trekking altitude is 4250m. It is an ideal trek for every beginner who wish to explore serene vistas of Nepal Himalaya.
Mardi Himal offers beautiful and scenic verdant forests, small villages on the trek route, terraced farms, dazzling rivers and the stunning views of Annapurna I (8091m) - World's 10th Highest Mountain, Mardi Himal (5587m), Annapurna south (7219m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Baraha Shikhar (Mt. Fang) (7647m), Tent Peak (5695m), Singhachuli (6501m), Machapuchhre (6993m) and others. This is a must do trek in Nepal Himalayas. For More details - MARDI HIMAL TREK
10th to 20th May 2020 (Still tentative)
1st to 11th Oct 2020 (Still tentative)
**Customized batch available as per your preferred date and requirements (Cost may differ)***
Cost details -
For Indian Citizens: For Non Indian Citizens:
₹ 40,000 + GST 5% € 750
(Meals during the trek & hot water included)
₹ 31,000 + GST 5%
(Meals during the trek & hot water not included)
If you are interested then please get in touch with us on 8975398886, 9890499955
email - email@example.com . We will plan the trek as per your convenience.
1. Fill One time Online Enrollment form Here. which will generate a unique GGIM ID for you.
2. Book the Air tickets as per your Preferred Batch. We will guide you to book the tickets. Send us the ticket photocopy once
3. Send us Scanned Copy of (Passport and passport sized photograph).
4. Medical Form - Attached - To be filled by Doctor (MBBS and Above) with sign and stamp.
5. Indemnity Bond - Attached - Download and print the first page of the indemnity form on 500 Rs. stamp paper and get it
notarized by a legal practitioner.
6. INR 5,000/- as Booking Amount and Balance to be paid 1 Month Prior to the trek.
Payment Details -
– Pay the trek fees by cheque in the name of “Guardian Giripremi Institute of Mountaineering”
– Transfer fees in our bank account
Bank details are given below –
Bank Name- State Bank of India
A/c Name- Guardian Giripremi Institute of mountaineering
A/c No. 35422707432 (current a/c)
IFSC Code- SBIN0001110
Branch – Deccan Gymkhana, Pune 411004
Cancellation Policy –
In case of any unavoidable reason if you happen to cancel your booking, please send the cancellation request through email
1. Rs. 15,000/- will be deducted and balance amount will be refunded, if cancellation is made 30 or more days prior to the reporting date of your selected batch.
2. Rs. 25,000/- will be deducted and balance amount will be refunded, if cancellation is made 15 to 30 days prior to the reporting date of your selected batch.
3. No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to date of departure
In case of natural disasters like earthquake in 2015, if the entire trek gets cancelled then depending on the stage of trek, we shall deduct the actual expenses which may have happened like Internal Travel (Bus/Flight), Hotel advances, porter advances etc and remaining fees will be refunded.