The Chulu Far East peak (6,059m), located to the North of the main Annapurna Himal was first climbed in 1955 by a German Expedition. This relatively moderate peak climbing adventure passing through the tranquil landscapes, lush vegetation, and traditional cultural heritages dominated by Gurung people in the Annapurna region brings you to the apex of Chulu Far East peak. In its course, the expedition sets its base camp and then passes on to high camp to conquer the zenith of the peak.
Chulu Far East is an expedition to support Giripremi's Mt. Annapurna I expedition.
The top of the peak rewards the unrivaled views of Annapurna II, III, IV, Pisang Peak, and Chulu West Peak. Together with peak climbing, the trek also encompasses One of the World’s Highest Lake - Tilicho (4,949m).
₹. 1,30,000 (Excluding GST 5%)
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 nights at Holy Himalaya in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- Transportation (Jeep) from Kathmandu-Pisang-Kathmandu
- Food and Accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- All group climbing gears (tent, ropes, stoves etc.) and kitchen utensils required for the expedition
- An experienced trekking & climbing guide, cook and Sherpa porters to carry luggage including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works (ACAP, TIMS and Chulu Far East Peak climbing permit $400)
- Peak Promotion Trekking duffel bag, cap and trekking/climbing map
- Equipment allowances for climbing guide
- Satellite phone for emergency use (pay call, $3 per minute)
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Insurance for Nepali Staff
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal climbing gear
- Meals in Kathmandu except breakfast
- Alcohol and Beverages during the trek and climbing season
- Personal expenses
- Emergency Medical Evacuation Cost
- Tips for guides and porters
Will be announced soon...!!!
Day Wise Itinerary -
|1||Arrival in Kathmandu||Hotel Stay|
|2||Preparation day in Kathmandu||Hotel Stay|
|3||Drive to Pisang (3200m) via Besisahar||Tea House|
|4||Trek to Manang (3440m)||Tea House|
|5||Rest day in Manang||Tea House|
|6||Trek to Khangsar||Tea House|
|7||Trek to Tilicho Lake Base Camp||Tea House|
|8||Hike to Tilicho lake and back to Base Camp||Tea House|
|9||Trek back to Manang||Tea House|
|10||Trek to Ngawal (3660m)||Tea House|
|11||Trek to Chulu Far East Base Camp (4440m)||Camping|
|12||High Camp (5330m)||Camping|
|13||Summit Chulu Far East (6059m) and back to base camp||Camping|
|15||Trek back to Ngawal/Humde||Tea House|
|16||Drive back to Kathmandu||Hotel Stay|
|17||Departure for home||-|
Step 2: Medical form from a medical practitioner.
Step 3: Download Indemnity bond, and print first page of the form on 500 Rs. stamp paper, fill the form and get it notarized by a legal practitioner. (Please note that the indemnity bond should be submitted only once)
(There are separate indemnity bonds for adults and minors. In case of minors, participant has to procure a consent letter from parents as well as from the school. We will share the format once you register)
Document Submission for Chulu Far East Expedition:
- Medical Form
- Indemnity Form
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens. Other foreign nationals should have their passports with them)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent's consent letter & school consent letter
Step 4 : Payment methods
Option 1 : Pay the trek fees by cheque in the name of “Guardian Giripremi Institute of Mountaineering”
Option 2: Transfer fees in our bank account
60,000/- to be paid at the time of initial booking and balance 30 days prior to the trek.
cancellation request through email.