10th Special Leadership Adventure Programme
10th Special Leadership Adventure Programme is a specially designed Adventure for the students appearing for board exams of 10th grade. Considering the stress the students of 10th grade undergo during the year, and the kind of pressure to decide the further career path, most of them could not give proper time and thought to decide what next? Adventure is something which gives the opportunity to relax, rejuvenate and refresh from the stressed routine. Under the guidance and motivation from the senior mountaineers of Giripremi, these youngsters will get a confidence to walk tall in every walk of life. Being in the lap of Himalayas will be definitely the foundation block for the future life.
- Specially designed adventure & wilderness education syllabus for 10th pass students
- Focus on developing leadership skills, decision making, through adverse wilderness conditions
- Learning variety of outdoor lifestyle skills i.g. camping, cooking, map navigation, skills of mountaineering expedition
7th April to 17th April 2020 (Pune to Pune)
|1||Pune Delhi by Duronto Express||Train||LDB|
|2||Delhi to Naggar Overnight Travel by Non AC bus||Bus||-|
|3||Reach Naggar Campsite and Settle Down||Camping||BLD|
|4||Orientation and preparation for the trek.||Camping||BLD|
|5||NAGGAR – GHAN KRAREE (9,200 feet)||Camping||BLD|
|6||GHAN KRAREE – CHAKLANI (10,400 feet)||Camping||BLD|
|7||CHAKLANI – CHANDERKHANI PASS (11,800 feet) – CHAKLANI (10,400 feet)||Camping||BLD|
|8||CHAKLANI – NAGGAR||Camping||BLD|
|9||Departure and Naggar to Delhi Overnight Travel by Non AC bus||Bus||-|
|10||Boartd Duronto express for Pune||Train||LDB|
|11||Arrival to Pune|
Cost : INR 30,000/- per person
NOTE: THERE WILL BE SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR GROUP OF SIX OR MORE
Cost Includes -
- All travel from Pune to Pune as mentioned in itinerary including the train travel (Pune-Delhi-Pune).
- 3AC on trains and Non AC bus.
- Accommodation in tents at the camp site of Naggar.
- Meal Plan as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Guidance by Professional instructors and mountaineers of GGIM. Some of the accomplished mountaineers will accompany the group.
- Tents, mattress, sleeping bags and all group camping gear.
Cost excludes -
- Porterage of Personal Gear on the trek.
- Any other that is not included in the above list of inclusions.
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides or any circumstance beyond our control.
Steps for registration:
- Pay the booking fees INR 10000/- at the time of registration.
- Kindly fill up the online enrollment form link is given below.
- Medical form is to be filled by medical practitioner. (MBBS and above)
- Indemnity bond first page should be printed on 500 Rs. Stamp paper. the bond should be notarized by a legal practitioner.