Disu Waterfall, a newly explored site in the laps of Sahyadri is a truly untouched area near Kamshet. Paradise for all the waterfall…
- Fees Includes
- Fees Excludes
- Resources & FAQs
Disu Waterfall, a newly explored site in the laps of Sahyadri is a truly untouched area near Kamshet. Paradise for all the waterfall lovers. A short hike of about an hour takes you to some of the beautiful naturally made ponds with fresh water to take a dip and get rejuvenated. A must do monsoon trek.
Age Group: Above 14 yrs
Maximum Participation: 15
- Giripremi gives PRIME importance to the safety and there are certain norms that we always follow.
- Participants to instructors ratio 6:1
- Well equipped and experienced instructors.
- First-Aid Facility available.
- Safety/emergency vehicle available.
The trek will take place considering all the Covid-19 rules and regulations.
No details found.
- Transportation and food charges of Instructors
- Technical equipment and support
- Qualified and experienced instructors with the group
- First Aid, Emergency vehicle for support
- Transportation (Participants must reach the desired point in their own vehicles)
- Meals during the trek
No Details Found