5th to 20th April 2022
9th to 24th April 2022
30th Apr – 15th May 2022
Mt. Everest.. On top of the world.. also known as third pole of the earth.. 8848 mtrs! Ain’t that enough to blow your minds and pack your bags and hit the trails??
Trek Fees – INR 75,000 (Excl. of GST)
- Fees Includes
- Fees Excludes
- Resources & FAQs
Trek to Everest Base Camp... Mt. Everest.. On top of the world.. also known as third pole of the earth.. 8848 mtrs! Ain’t that enough to blow your minds and pack your bags and hit the trails?? Let me tell you about Everest Base Camp, EBC as its popularly known, it isn’t just a physical trek, but a journey along a well-marked trails with some of the mightiest, beautiful and even notorious mountains on the earth, following the footsteps of legendary mountaineers, pleasant hospitality and mountain delicacy of Nepal culture.
GGIM has been conducting this unique trekking programme for over 6 years. Every year more than 100 participants have safely and enjoyably experienced the vividness of Solokhumbhu valley in Everest region. So what are you waiting for? Sign up for a trek along with Giripremi's highly experienced mountaineers.
Want to know about Acclimatization??
Go through the PDF here and you will understand all about the process of acclimatization and why it is so important.
We are happy to share with you a perfect 2 month training plan for Everest Base Camp. Follow this module for the two months before the trek to condition yourself fit for the trek. :)
Sometimes you might wonder why this trek is so expensive. As a matter of fact, you might come across hordes of companies selling it at a dirt-cheap rates. Have a look at an interesting perspective on Everest Base Camp Trek.
Batch 1: 5th to 20th April 2022
Batch 2: 9th to 24th April 2022
Batch 3: 30th Apr to 15th May 2022 - (Trek led by Giripremi's Mountaineer and Everest Summiteer Jitendra Gaware)
- Booking Amount: Rs. 30,000/- (non-refundable / non-transferable)
- One-time online enrollment form. This will create a unique GGIM ID - Click here (Ignore if already filled)
- Medical Form: Click here – Medical form should be duly filled, signed and stamped from a doctor (MBBS and above)
- Indemnity Bond: Print the first page of the indemnity bond on INR 500 stamp paper and remaining pages on normal paper and notarize the bond.
Adult Indemnity Bond: Click here
Minor Indemnity Bond: Click here
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE TREK FEES (EXCLUDING BOOKING AMOUNT):
- If cancellation is made 30 or more days prior to the reporting date of your selected batch, INR 15,000/- will be deducted, and balance amount will be refunded.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 30 days prior to the reporting date of your selected batch, INR 25,000/- will be deducted, and balance amount will be refunded.
- No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to date of departure.
In case of natural disasters like Nepal Earthquake in 2015, or Covid Global Pandemic, if the entire trek gets cancelled due to Govt. Directives, there will be two options:
- Entire amount will be carried forward in the GGIM Subsequent activities.
- Nominal administration charges will be deducted and balance amount will be refunded.
Arrival at Kathmandu
We recommend participants to reach KTM latest by 4 pm. You will be welcomed and greeted by garland on the Kathmandu airport by the agency. Travel arrangements from airport to Hotel in private vehicle. After hotel check in procedure, a briefing meeting is organized for all the participants. All are expected to pack the bags, have dinner in nearby restaurants and sleep early.
Fly to Lukla (2840 m) & Trek to Phakding (2600 m)
Wake up early morning and catch flight for Lukla. The journey is about 40 mins. Once you reach Lukla (2840 m), have quick snacks and start the trek to Phakding (2600 m). It takes about 3 to 4 hrs to reach Phakding.
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazar (3440 m)
The initial part of the trek includes walk through the nearby villages. A lunch halt at Jorsalle Village. The next part of the trek includes crossing high suspension bridges and finally a steep climb till Namche Bazar. After reaching, take rest and explore the market nearby. Time taken – 4-5 hours
Acclimatization Trek Day to Everest View Hotel (3880 m)
You will be going for a hike from Namche Bazar to Everest View hotel. This marks the first glimpse of Mt Everest. You can rest for a while and start you trek back to Namche Bazar. You can spend the remaining day exploring the various shops and cafes in Namche Bazar.
Trek from Namche Bazar to Tengboche (3900 m)
Tengboche is a beautiful village situated at an altitude of 3900 m. The trek to this village comprises of flat walking, descending and final ascent after the lunch halt at Phunkithanga. The Tengboche monastery is worth a visit. Time taken is about 6 hours.
Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4440 M)
You will be crossing through some of the beautiful villages. You will see a scenic view of Mt. Ama Dablam from Pangboche village. You will have lunch in the next village, Somori. Average trekking hour 5 to 6.
Acclimatization hike to Nagarsang Hill (5000 m)
This day, you will hike to a nearby hill. You can go till an altitude of anything between 4800 m to 5000 m. If weather is clear you might get a view of Mt. Makalu (world’s fifth highest mountain – 8481 m). Also, Mt Lhotse and Mt Ama Dablam are visible. You can rest for the remaining day or explore the village.
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4900 m)
The flat trail till Thukla Pass will offer some of the best views of this trek. You will be having lunch at the base of Thukla pass in Thukla Village. Climbing this pass just after lunch makes a gradual climb very tiresome. Once you reach the top, you’ll find the pass full of mountaineers’ memorials. You can find many famous mountaineers memorials who lost their lives in different expeditions. We usually spend some time at the pass and then proceed to Lobuche. Thukla Pass to Lobuche route is relatively flat. An average trekker takes about 6-7 hours to reach Lobuche from Dingboche
Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5000 m) and trek to EBC (5365 m) and back to Gorakshep
This is the day which you will waiting for. The route from Lobuche to Gorakshep comprises of many ups and downs on the dead moraine of Khumbu Glacier. Base Camp is visible once you come closer to Gorakshep.
Gorakshep to Base camp is a total glacier walk. On the way, you will be witnessing beautiful views of Mt. Pumori (7138 m) to your left, Mt. Nuptse (7861 m) and of course if the weather is clear, you can see the tip of Mt. Everest on the way. Total trekking time take today will be around 8-9 hours.
Climb to Kalapathar (5650 m) and trek back to Pheriche
You will start the climb to Kalapathar early morning at around 4 AM. By the time you reach a flat section, you will get a view of Mt. Everest and sun rays peeping from behind this mighty mountain. You will start you return journey from Kalapathar to Gorakshep (Kala Patthar hike is optional) and further to Pheriche (4320 m). You have to cross (descend) Thukla Pass and climb down on an adjacent route to Pheriche. Pheriche is small and beautiful village on the banks of Lobuche River. You will take around 6-7 hours today.
Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazar
The trek route takes you through Somori, Pangboche Tengboche villages. You will encounter two steep sections, one before Tengboche and one after Phunkithanga. It takes around 7-8 hours for the trek.
Trek from Namche Bazar to Monjo (2835 m)
The trek from Namche from Monjo is not a difficult trek. The maximum trek consists of descending. It will take around 3 hours to reach.
Trek Monjo to Lukla (2840 m)
This is the last day of the trek. You will be walking on the same trail as Day 1. You will take around 3-4 hours to reach Lukla.
Fly from Lukla Kathmandu
You will catch the flight to Lukla. After reaching Tribhuvan Airport, you will be transferred to Hotel.
Rest Day in Kathmandu
Today you can have a sightseeing tour in Kathmandu, or you can rest in your hotels and have a complete leisure day. (In current situation here you may have to do your RTPCR test for travelling back)
Departure from Kathmandu
Travel arrangements till airport will be done according to your International Flight timing. See you again…Bon Voyage !!
- All airport to hotel transfers at Kathmandu
- 3 nights stay at Hotel in Kathmandu on sharing basis with breakfast only
- Kathmandu – LUKLA transportation by flight
- Food, Hot drinking water during the trek
- Accommodation during trekking
- Necessary paper works (ACAP permit)
- Trekking duffel bag and Sleeping bag for use, trekking map
- An experienced guide and porters
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Individual gear like windcheaters, feather jackets, walking sticks etc.
- Meals in Kathmandu except the breakfast
- Extra beverages and mineral water during the trek
- Personal expenses during trek like wi-fi, battery charging, hot water bath, etc.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Tips for guides and porter
- VISA /permit / any other extra cost applicable to NON INDIAN passport holders
- GST at actual
No Details Found