- Fees Includes
- Fees Excludes
- Resources & FAQs
Trek from Kusur Village to Waghoba Temple is a moderate level hike and doable for all adventure lovers. The total trek is around 4-5 hrs comprising climbing up, down and even on flat surface. If you are a person who loves to get drenched, then you will witness a nice pond to your right just before the plateau while climbing up.
Age Group: Above 14 yrs
Maximum Participation: 15
Eligibility: Average fitness level required
- Giripremi gives PRIME importance to the safety and there are certain norms that we always follow.
- Participants to instructors ratio 7:1
- Well equipped and experienced instructors.
- First-Aid Facility available.
The trek will take place considering all the Covid-19 rules and regulations.
6.00 AM : Reporting at Ferguson College
6.30 AM : Departure from Ferguson College
8.30 AM : Breakfast and restroom halt
9.30 AM : Reach the base village and start trek
1.30 PM : Come back to base village after trek
2.00 PM : Lunch halt
3.00 PM : Start return journey to Pune
5.30 PM : Reach Pune
- Transportation from Pune to Pune
- Hot Lunch after the trek
- First Aid and Safety Technical equipment
- Qualified and experienced instructors with the group
- Forest entry fees
- Breakfast (Participants must carry their own breakfast)
- Personal elements, if any
No Details Found