- Fees Includes
- Fees Excludes
- Resources & FAQs
We present to you, Mardi Himal, one of the beautiful treks in the Annapurna Conservation Area. Trekkers reach at a maximum altitude of 4250m. It is an ideal trek for every beginner who wish to explore serene vistas of Nepal Himalaya.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE BOOKING AMOUNT:
- Booking Amount: Rs. 5,000/- (Non-refundable / Non-transferable)
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE TREK FEES APART FROM BOOKING AMOUNT:
- If cancellation is made 30 or more days prior to the reporting date of your selected batch, INR 15,000/- will be deducted, and balance amount will be refunded.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 30 days prior to the reporting date of your selected batch, INR 25,000/- will be deducted, and balance amount will be refunded.
- No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to date of departure.
In case of natural disasters like Nepal Earthquake in 2015, or Covid Global Pandemic, if the entire trek gets cancelled due to Govt. Directives, there will be two options:
- Entire amount will be carried forward in the GGIM Subsequent activities.
- Nominal administration charges will be deducted and balance amount will be refunded.
Annapurna Base Camp trek is a moderate level trek starting from a small village Nayapul. The total trek is approx. 75 kms two-way.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m)
Drive to Pokhara (800m)
Drive to Phedi and trek to Pothana (1925m, about 4 hours trek)
Trek to Forest Camp (2,600m)- 4 hours Trek
Trek to High Camp (3,350m)- 5-6 hours trekking
Trek to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4,500m)- 6 hours Trekking
Trek to Siding village (1,750m)- 7 hours walking
Trek to Lumre and drive to Pokhara- 3 hours walking and 2 hrs drive
Drive back to Kathmandu
Departure for home
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on Twin/Triple sharing basis with breakfast only
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Pokhara on Twin/Triple sharing basis with breakfast only
- Kathmandu-Pokhar-Kathmandu tourist bus ticket
- Pokhara-Phedi and Lumre-Pokhara jeep transportation
- Food and accommodation during trekking on full board basis (BLD & boiled water) including tea coffee-hot chocolate
- An experienced trekking & climbing guide and Sherpa porters to carry luggage including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging, sleeping bag
- All necessary paper works (ACAP and TIMS card)
- Trekking duffel bag and and trekking map
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Insurance for Nepali Staff
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal trekking gear
- Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara except breakfast
- Flight journey from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Alcohol and Beverages during the trek
- Personal expenses
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Tips for guides, Porters and Driver (Tipping is expected)
No Details Found