- Fees Includes
- Fees Excludes
- Resources & FAQs
Rani Sui Lake is a short trek in the Kullu valley. The trek starts from the old village Shangchar and further leads to Rani Sui Lake which is located in lush green meadows and from the heights one enjoys the changing colors and hues of the cultivated multicolored fields below the valley and majestic view of snow clad peaks.
Himachal Pradesh is a mystical tourist and adventure destination in the Himalayas, and one of the most beautiful pieces of attractions here are the many high altitude lakes here, including the mesmerizing Rani Sui Lake.
Reporting will be at Delhi @3.30 PM on Day 1
Reporting at Delhi. Travel to Naggar Village (Overnight Bus Journey)
Reach Naggar Campsite (1850 m). Tent allocation, Orientation and Briefing
Drive Shangchar (2300 m) by Jeep and Trek to Rizing (2900 m)
Trek from Rizing to Maili Thatch (3200 m)
Trek to Rani Sui Lake ( 3900 m) and back to Maili Thatch
Trek to road head and Drive back to Naggar by Jeep
Departure from Naggar to Delhi (Overnight Bus Journey)
Arrive at Delhi by 12 Noon. Trek Ends !!
- Travel arrangement from Delhi to Naggar on Day 1 and Naggar to Delhi on Day 7. Reporting Venue at Delhi will be declared in due course of time.
- Accommodation in spacious and comfortable tents at base camp, Naggar ( 6 to 8 pax in a tent, ground bedding with mattresses, pillows and blankets ). (There is a separate block of toilets and washrooms with running hot and cold water for male and female.)
- Accommodation in Alpine tents ( 4men/6men ) during the trek in higher camps ( separate toilet tent facility is provided ).
Sleeping bags ( Holofill ), Rucksack, Trekking mats.
- A variety of wholesome hygienic vegetarian meals once you reach the Naggar Campsite
- Transportation/ transfers as per the itinerary.
- Qualified and experienced GGIM instructor and services of local qualified instructors/ guides, cook, kitchen helper and mules/porters to carry camping equipment if logistics required.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Meals during journey from Delhi to Naggar and Back
- Any accidental, emergency, travel or medical Insurance.
- Any expenses of a personal nature.
- Beverages or drinks of any sort, including soft drinks or bottled / mineral water.
- Any charges to visit monument/ heritage buildings and photography or camera charges.
- Any transportation charges or transfers which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any charges for a manual or helicopter evacuation, hospitalization in case of a medical emergency or the like.
- Any additional activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- The Personal porterage / horses for carrying of individual kit or baggage.
- The registration for Rani Sui Lake Trek has begun and the confirmation will be considered only after paying the booking amount (Rs.5,000 per head)
No Details Found