- Fees Includes
- Fees Excludes
- Resources & FAQs
GGIM`s Summer Adventure Course is a Certificate Training Program for kids who are new to the world of outdoors.
Adventure and Outdoor Education has become an integral part of overall personality development especially for youth. Giripremi has been promoting Mountaineering and Outdoor Adventure Education since past 35 years to the youth of Maharashtra. With the pandemic slowly receding and new wave of hope and happiness arising, GGIM is gearing up with a unique adventure educational programme for kids in age group 8-16 at Fort Sinhagad during the Summer vacations.
Following are the details of the programme. We have the limitation on the intake number hence we have restricted it to certain limit. Please enroll at earliest to get the entry for this camp. This course will be a precursor for upcoming yearlong adventure education programme – Avhaan Nirmaan Udaan, which commences in the month of June.
Course Highlights: Activities like Camping, Cooking, Rappelling, Jumaring, Star Gazing, Rope course, Treasure Hunt and many more fun activities.
Age Group: 8-16 yrs
- Giripremi gives PRIME importance to the safety and there are certain norms that we always follow.
- Participants to instructors ratio 6:1
- Well equipped and experienced instructors.
- First-Aid Facility available.
- Safety/emergency vehicle available for 24 hours.
- Special Reward for Best candidate from boys and girls each,
- All Participants get a certificate of Participation
No details found.
Date : May 3, 2021
Pune to SinhagadReporting at Ferguson College. Transfer to private bus and reach base village Kalyan. Trek to the top of Sinhagad and reach the campsite. Orientation and briefing, followed by activities.
Date : May 4, 2021
Activities on SinhagadOutdoor activities like rock climbing, rappelling, rope balancing followed by indoor activities post lunch. Giripremi's Everest Expedition film will be screened.
Date : May 5, 2021
Sinhagad to PuneMorning activities in the campsite premises followed by certificate distribution ceremony and finally trek down to Kalyan village. Transfer to bus and back to Pune (Ferguson College)
- Transport from Pune to Sinhagad and back
- Stay and meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) for 3 days and 2 nights
- Technical equipment and support
- Training by qualified and experienced mountaineers
- First Aid, Emergency vehicle for support
Anything that is not mentioned in the includes.
No Details Found