Garbett plateau is a moderate to difficult level trek in Karjat region. A scenic trek route comprising a hike across the water body until you cross a stream where in you an take a dip after a tiring yet satisfying trek.
- Fees Includes
- Fees Excludes
- Resources & FAQs
Garbett Plateau, near Karjat is a nice endurance trek of about 3 hrs from base village. A scenic trek route comprising a hike across the water body until you cross a stream where in you an take a dip after a tiring yet satisfying trek. The top is like a vantage point giving breathtaking views of the Mountain range in and around Karjat including the famous tourist destination, Matheran,
Age Group: Above 14 yrs
Maximum Participation: 15
Difficulty: easy / (It can be made challenging if you wish to go by a longer trail)
- Giripremi gives PRIME importance to the safety and there are certain norms that we always follow.
- Participants to instructors ratio 7:1
- Well equipped and experienced instructors.
- First-Aid Facility available.
The trek will take place considering all the Covid-19 rules and regulations.
6.00 AM : Reporting at Ferguson College
6.30 AM : Departure from Ferguson College
8.30 AM : Breakfast and restroom halt
9.30 AM : Reach the base village and start trek
1.30 PM : Come back to base village after trek
2.00 PM : Lunch halt
3.00 PM : Start return journey to Pune
5.30 PM : Reach Pune
- Transportation from Pune to Pune
- Hot Lunch after the trek
- First Aid and Safety Technical equipment
- Qualified and experienced instructors with the group
- Breakfast (Participants must carry their own breakfast)
- Personal elements, if any
No Details Found