- Fees Includes
- Fees Excludes
- Resources & FAQs
Rohida fort / Vichitragad Fort
Location: 10 km from Abhor, Pune district.
If you have never experienced raging winds, Rohida, a fort near Pune, is a must do trek. If you are trekking in monsoon, on left side of the ridge you see waterfalls which flow upwards, so fierce is the wind here.
Along with this, some breath-taking views of the farms and water dams can be seen from the bastions. There are a total of six bastions covering the fortification wall. All of these are still strong.
Age Group: Above 14 yrs
Maximum Participation: 15
Eligibility: Average fitness level required
- Giripremi gives PRIME importance to the safety and there are certain norms that we always follow.
- Participants to instructors ratio 7:1
- Well equipped and experienced instructors.
- First-Aid Facility available.
The trek will take place considering all the Covid-19 rules and regulations.
6.00 AM : Reporting at Ferguson College
6.30 AM : Departure from Ferguson College
8.30 AM : Breakfast and restroom halt
9.30 AM : Reach the base village and start trek
1.30 PM : Come back to base village after trek
2.00 PM : Lunch halt
3.00 PM : Start return journey to Pune
5.30 PM : Reach Pune
- Transportation from Pune to Pune
- Hot Lunch after the trek
- First Aid and Safety Technical equipment
- Qualified and experienced instructors with the group
- Breakfast (Participants must carry their own breakfast)
- Personal elements, if any
No Details Found