Irshalgad, near Karjat is a 2 hr. climb from the base village Irshalwadi. The trek to the top is of a moderate grade…
- Fees Includes
- Fees Excludes
- Resources & FAQs
Irshalgad, near Karjat is a 2 hr. climb from the base village Irshalwadi. The trek to the top is of a moderate grade and any body above 12 yrs can do this trek. The top offers a panoramic view of the Karjat region. Forts like Manikgad, Karnala, Sondai, Matheran Plateau can be seen from the top.
P.S.: You will come across a small hut at top. It is recommended to not go beyond the hut without any safety equipment and qualified instructors.
Age Group: Above 14 yrs
Maximum Participation: 15
- Giripremi gives PRIME importance to the safety and there are certain norms that we always follow.
- Participants to instructors ratio 6:1
- Well equipped and experienced instructors.
- First-Aid Facility available.
- Safety/emergency vehicle available.
The trek will take place considering all the Covid-19 rules and regulations.
No details found.
- Transportation and food charges of Instructors
- Technical equipment and support
- Qualified and experienced instructors with the group
- First Aid, Emergency vehicle for support
- Transportation (Participants must reach the desired point in their own vehicles)
- Meals during the trek
No Details Found