- Fees Includes
- Fees Excludes
- Resources & FAQs
Valley of flowers treks is a paradise for nature lovers, photographers, hikers, explorers etc. A moderate level trek which an individual with average physical fitness can easily do. There will be a common stay at a village called Ghangariya, which is at an altitude of 3000 m. The trek starts from a place named Govind ghat on the Joshimath-Badrinath road and ends at the same place.
One more attraction is Hemkund Sahib Gurudwara, which is at an altitude of 4500 m. Reaching there is not that easy as you have to gain almost 1500 m from Ghangariya till Hemkund Sahib. You might enjoy walking in snow at the last portion of the trek just before Hemkund. Once you reach and if the weather is clear, magnificent views of the surrounding peaks can be seen.
Register yourself by paying booking amount Rs.5,000 (Non-refundable)
- If cancellation is made one month or more prior to the trek, we will refund 100% of the paid amount (excluding the booking amount)
- If cancellation is made 15 to 30 days prior to the trek, we will refund 50% of the paid amount (excluding the booking amount)
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the trek, there will be no refund.
If the trek gets cancelled due to any any natural calamities like Uttarakhand floods, Nepal Earthquake, Covid-19 pandemic, we will refund the trek fees deducting actual expenses incurred depending on the stage of the trek.
- You have to carry RT-PCR negative report while travelling to Dehradun. It should not be older than 72 hours. So, plan your travel accordingly.
- You have to register for an E-Pass 10 hours prior to your journey: http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in
- For your return journey, if your destination requires RT-PCR negative report, plan your travel accordingly and keep minimum 1 day buffer to get tested.
No details found.
Dehradun Airport to Joshimath (1870m)Pick up from Dehradun Airport and drive to Joshimath by taxi. Overnight stay at Joshimath. (Drive: Around 250 kms)
Joshimath to Ghangariya (3050m)You will start early morning from Joshimath. Taxi will drop you till Govind ghaat, around 15 kms away. Trek will start from Govind ghaat to a village called Ghangariya (3050 m). The trek will be approx. 9-11 kms and time taken is around 6-7 hours.
Ghangariya to Valley of Flowers (3400m) and backThis is the day for which you packed your bags and left your home. A somewhat tiring yet beautiful hike will take you to the Paradise Valley, i.e Valley of Flowers. Enjoy the scenic views of the valley and get tuned with the cold breeze along with the magnificent company of Orchids, Poppies, Marigold, Daisies etc. You have to trek back to Ghangariya after spending sometime in the valley.
Ghangariya to Hemkund Sahib (4600 m) and backAfter a long previous day at Valley of flowers, you head to witness another high altitude wonder - Hemkund Sahib Gurudwara at an altitude of 4600 m. Hemkund is also a Kund or Lake or Tarn (which means high altitude lake). The ascent to Hemkund Sahib will be challenging as you gain almost 1500 m and come back again. If you are fortunate enough, you will get a chance to walk through the snow passage just before Hemkund.
Ghangariya to JoshimathThis is the final day of trek and the satisfaction of completing the trek successfully will be on a next level. You will head back to the road head, that is Govind ghaat, where taxis will be ready to drop you at Joshimath. Enjoy the evening celebrating the success of the trek and take rest.
Joshimath to DehradunJourney from Joshimath to Dehradun by taxi will start as early as possible after breakfast. You will reach Dehradun by evening. So, book your return flight accordingly. Have a safe journey! Cherish the trek memories forever!!
- Transport from Dehradun (Airport) to Govind ghaat
- Transport from Govind ghaat to Dehradun (Airport)
- Meals from Joshimath to Joshimath
- Stay, food charges during the actual trek
- All permits, National Park fees
- GST at actual
- Meals during Dehradun – Joshimath journeys
- All personal elements other than the Includes
- Any kind of beverages, food other than includes
- Personal porter charges (roughly around 300 /day /bag : Max. 10 kg)
No Details Found