Avhaan (level 1)
Avhaan Advance (level 2)
Nirmaan (level 3)
Nirmaan Advance (level 4)
Udaan (Level 5)
The curriculum for this programme is divided in 10 months which will have an outdoor activity for every 8 months, 3-4 days camping session in Diwali vacation and a 10-12 days Himalaya Trek in summer vacation. At the end of the programme, all the participants will be certified by GGIM.
Due to immense response from the enthusiastic kids and their parents, GGIM launched ANU in Mumbai-Thane in June 2018. This year it will be second edition of ANU Mumbai. We will share its details soon.
Enrollment Procedure: (Fpr new entrants, the Enrollment process will be explained in detail during the registration & briefing meeting. After that the enrollment will begin.)
Previously registered students can simply pay the yearly registration fees for the next level admission.
Step 1: Fill up Online enrollment form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Step 2: Download, print and fill up Medical form from a medical practitioner.
Step 3: Download Indemnity bond. Print first page of the form on 500 Rs. stamp paper, fill the form and get it notarized by a legal practitioner. (Please note that the indemnity bond should be submitted only once till the child becomes adult.)
Step 4: Submit the documents and pay 600 Rs. (For Mumbai Avhaan the fees are Rs.700/-) as yearly registration fees. Payment is accepted by cash/cheque/ NEFT or Online payment. Please check the payment button to know the details of the same. This will complete your registration.
Once the registration is completed, participant can pay the fees according to the schedule of the programme. Kindly go through the schedule tab to know all the details of the treks.
ANU PAYMENT GUIDELINES:
From Feb 2019, we wish to implement certain guidelines for fees payment, cancellations and intimation.
This is only to ensure smooth communication between Team GGIM and parents so as to have a hassle-free interaction and neither of the two shall be at a loss. We need to do this as no. of participants is increasing day by day. It is becoming really difficult to keep a track of all records, accounting, rearrangements of resources if we continue to adjust participation, fees adjustments till the last moment.
We sincerely hope that all parents will understand our concern and cooperate. Following are the guidelines.
1. ANU one day/ overnight trek fees should be paid latest before 4 days from the trek start date (as mentioned in the whatApp message) to confirm the participation (Team GGIM will intimate over the whatsApp group about upcoming activities). For Sinhagad Adventure Course, Diwali Multi Days Treks, and Himalaya Adventure Course, fees should be paid before the deadlines mentioned in the respective WhatsApp groups. ( This will help us to finalize the list and make travel arrangements, no. of instructors, food & accommodation (wherever needed) smoothly.)
2. In case of any cancellation, kindly intimate us immediately by sending us an email on email@example.com, mentioning the reasons for cancellation. (Kindly dont send any cancellation over whatsapp group. You can also discuss with us over the phone but please ensure email communication to confirm the cancellation). For 1 day trek & overnight trek, please send us the written intimation latest by 3 days before the trek date. If you intimate 3 days before the activity, we will carry forward the amount to the immediate next trek of that participant. The fees for the same, shall not be carried forward if you cancel the participation within the gap of 3 days from the trek start day. For Sinhagad Courses, & Diwali Multi Days trek: Please send us the written intimation latest by 1 week before the course/ trek date.
3. If you miss the trek and intimate as mentioned above in section 2, 1 day or overnight trek fees shall be carried forward to only immediate subsequent trek/programme. If you do not intimate as per section 2., we will not carry forward the fees. For Sinhagad Course/ Multi Days treks, if the cancellation is made before 7 days of the programme, we will carry forward the fees. If the cancellation is made within the 6 days of the programme, depending upon the then advance arrangements made, we will deduct the amount.
4. Sinhagad Course/ MultiDays Trek fees can be carried forward to subsequent activities provided we receive the intimation as mentioned above.
5. Himalaya Adventure Course Fees:
- Initial Booking Amount is non refundable/ non transferable after 31st Dec of that Calendar year.
- If the cancellation is made before 15th Mar : 25% of the remaining amount will be deducted.
- If the cancellation is made between 15th Mar - 25th Apr : 50% of the remaining amount will be deducted.
- If the cancellation is made after 25th Apr : no refund will be provided.
Udaan: Trek to Gorakhgad
ANU 2016 Glimpses
I`m one of your biggest fans and as a parent I think you are doing a fabulous job!