Treks & Hikes
5th to 20th April 2022
9th to 24th April 2022
30th Apr – 15th May 2022
Mt. Everest.. On top of the world.. also known as third pole of the earth.. 8848 mtrs! Ain’t that enough to blow your minds and pack your bags and hit the trails??
Trek Fees – INR 75,000 (Excl. of GST)
Trek Schedule: 7th to 17th April 2022
Key Highlights of the trek:
* Explore the pristine Annapurna region
* Enchanting views of Annapurna 1, Dhaulagiri
* Stay at actual climbing Annapurna base camp
* Visit Old base camp of Annapurna
* Hot water springs of Tatopani
* Visit to the City of lakes – Pokhara
Yunam Peak is a rare six-thousander Himalayan trekking destination of a similar category to Stok Kangri.
Batch Date : (Ex-Naggar)
1. 1-10 Aug 2021 (Expedition Leader – Dinesh Kotkar)
2. 5 -14 Aug 2021(Expedition Leader – Anand Mali) (Vidya Valley Special Batch)
Not all classrooms have four walls. ANU program is an excellent example of it, learning with nature. Well thoughtout and most importantly, well executed under the guidance of experienced instructors (dadas and tais of GGIM). Thank you GGIM and keep it up.
I enjoyed the expedition to the fullest and the facilities were out of the world. From safety and high success rate point of view, GGIM is at its best.
Basic Rock Climbing Course
Excellent course for every rock climbing enthusiast. Extremely thoughtful content and equally wonderful execution.
Everest Base Camp Trek
I benefited a lot from GGIM’s guidance.If anyone plans to do EBC,I highly recommend doing it with GGIM. They are the best!!
Avhaan Nirmaan Udaan
I`m one of your biggest fans and as a parent I think you are doing a fabulous job!